The earlier issue in July that prevented access to databases off-campus when using Firefox by installing the Disable-DHE Add-on' is resolved. The plug in is no longer required and should be removed from the browser if you have it installed.
To remove this add-on or any other add-on, please follow these instructions:
- On the upper right corner of Firefox, select the burger button which looks like this:
- Select the Add-Ons icon which looks like a puzzle piece.
- Here you will find the DIsable-DHE add on in the list.
- To the right, click the Remove button to uninstall that add-on.
- You may do this for any add-on that is installed in Firefox.
- Close the Add-Ons Manager tab.
If you have any questions pertaining to this, please contact us at 419-434-4357 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.